Friday 8 June 2012

Repurchased Products

This type of post is one that I personally love seeing and reading. I think it says a lot about a product if a person keeps buying it; especially in a market like the beauty industry, where there are so many new products appearing every day!

Here are some of the products I have re-purchased in the last few months.

IMG_6933




La Roche-Posay Fluid Extreme
This is a dedicated SPF, which is suitable for oily skins like mine. It has SPF 30, but it comes in an SPF 50 variety, which is not so great for oily skins. My skin burns very easily, so I like to use a proper SPF on sunny days (though, they appear to be few and far between at the moment). 

Alpha H Liquid Gold
I'm linking to A Model Recommends post about this, because she can explain the science of it much better than I can. But this is my second bottle of this stuff and it is amazing. It has made such a difference to my skin in the last year! It makes me nervous to be without it. 

BareMinerals Mineral Foundation
I use the shade Fairly Light. My second pot of this foundation. I find it great for days when I want good coverage, but minimal effort. The more you buff it in, the better coverage you get. This doesn't last all day on me, but I don't often ask it too. 

Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner, Black Ink
I struggle with liquid eyeliner. And to be fair, I still struggle with this most days. But I'm better with the gel than liquid. This does not move on me, even a little bit. I love it and I'm on my third jar. 

Lancome Hypnose Mascara
This is such a fantastic mascara. I really like it. It's very black, and it doesn't smudge on me (although I don't often suffer from that). It gives me lots of lashes and it doesn't look overly clumpy. 

No. 7 Lash Adapt Mascara
I believe this is the mascara that Lisa Eldridge helped create. It's incredible. Probably my favourite mascara ever. It doesn't clump on me at all (a pet peeve of mine) and I can build it and get lots of volume. And you can get it with the £5 off vouchers, which makes it even better! 

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara
Another mascara (I'm kind of an addict!) but this one is for bottom eyelashes. It has a teeny tiny brush and is perfect for getting the bottom lashes. I have quite long bottom eyelashes and my eyes just look weird without any definition on them. 

So there we have it, some of my most re-purchased products! 

No comments:

Post a Comment