(and they are very good)
- The formula. I've had these two little pots of gel liner for nearly a year (though you're supposed to throw them away after 9 months), and they are still just as good as the day I bought them. They often looked cracked and dried up when I open them, but I run my brush over them and they move around perfectly.
- They do not budge. I've tested these in the shower. They don't move. Properly waterproof.
- They are really matte. No shimmer here people.
- The colour selection. Inglot has some amazing colours. I've got my eye on the lime green and the yellow next. (Don't ask me when I'd ever wear them, but oh well.)
The Less Good
- These do not budge. If you're anything like me you like to put a bit on the back of your hand and warm up the liner. Yeah, then it doesn't come off from your hand.
- Subsequently, it's quite hard to get off your eyes.
- It makes my brushes really stiff. It's also quite hard to clean.
- Although, last time I used these I rinsed my brush in a small size oil-based eye makeup remover and that did the trick. Much better than brush cleaner or something like bioderma. It would probably do the job of getting it off your lids too. But I loathe putting oil-based remover on my eyes.
I have number 74, which is a lovely dark purple. It's very very dark, but it makes a nice change from black. Number 87 is a lovely turquoisey/teal colour. I wear this one more often, one of my favourite looks is just a line of bright colour along my top lash line.