Friday 30 July 2010

Model's Own Magenta Pearl

This nail polish is my most recent purchase from Model's Own. It's called Magenta Pearl and it's SO pretty.

Photobucket


Here it is, with a base coat and a top coat. I applied this on Sunday. As usual, no problems applying. This was, I think, three coats.

Now, I work with children. Right now I'm working in a créche. As I'm sure you can imagine this isn't really a nail polish friendly environment. What with the heavy lifting, form filling in, play-dough, ball pond, giant connect four, etc etc.

This is what it looks like today.
Photobucket


I'm really impressed. Normally nail polishes chip loads more than this, this is all on my dominant hand and I've got virtually no chipping on my left hand.

So, Model's Own seems to stand up to the '6 hours in a sweaty, no air conditioning, busy créche' test very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment